Azek CONCEALoc is a stainless steel fastener exclusively designed for the Azek and TimberTech grooved decking product line. Azek has partnered with Tiger Claw to develop a proprietary system that delivers a fast and easy installation process that allows for a clean, superior, fastener-free deck surface.
Azek CONCEALoc Fastener - bucket of 1750 installs with a standard drill/driver. Each bucket of 1750 fasteners includes Stainless Steel screws and a #1 square driver bit.
CONCEALoc Hidden Fasteners are designed exclusively for use with Azek or TimberTech grooved decking. The use of other hidden fastener systems with Azek/TimberTech grooved boards may damage the board or result in the boards not being adequately fastened to the joist system.
- Exclusively for use with Azek or TimberTech decking
- Quick and easy installation
- Provides a clean, fastener-free appearance across the entire surface
- Stainless Steel for superior durability
- Includes (1750) CONCEALoc Fasteners, (1840) Stainless Steel #7 x 1-5/8" #1 finished head decking screws, and (1) #1 square driver bit
- Installs easily with a standard drill/driver
- For warranty purposes, Azek decking requires the use of Azek CONCEALoc fastener
- Azek CONCEALoc is designed to maintain consistent spacing as deck boards expand and contract. From the point of installation, the Azek CONCEALoc can handle board expansion up to 1/8" and contraction up to 3/16"
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLOCBULK|
|Appearance||Rectangular body with a screw hole in the bend of the bottom flange. Two large off set opposing tabs on top, one tab with small points and the other with a rolled edge, one spacer tab on side of fastener body.|
|Coverage - Square Feet||1000|
|Finish||Black oxide with sealer topcoat|
|Material||.060 thick, 201 annealed stainless steel (Non-magnetic); yield strength 75 kpsi; tensile strength 125 kpsi|
|Package Includes||(1750) CONCEALoc Fasteners and (1840) Stainless Steel #7 x 1-5/8" #1 finished head decking screws|
|Recommended Materials||Designed for use with grooved 5/4 x 6 Azek decking or solid edge decking grooved with the Azek router bit. It works with Azek Vintage Collection, XLM Collection, and Brownstone and Slate Gray in the Harvest Collection.|
|Workability||All work can be done quickly and easily from above using basic tools (screw gun)|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|