CONCEALoc Fasteners with Screws - Box of 175
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Azek CONCEALoc is a coated stainless steel fastener exclusively designed for the Azek/TimberTech grooved decking product line. Azek/Timbertech have partnered with Tiger Claw to develop a proprietary system that delivers a fast and easy installation process that allows for a clean, superior, fastener-free deck surface.
Azek CONCEALoc Fastener with Screws - box of 175 installs with a standard drill/driver. Each box of 175 fasteners includes Stainless Steel screws and a #1 square driver bit.
CONCEALoc Hidden Fasteners are designed exclusively for use with Azek/TimberTech grooved decking. The use of other hidden fastener systems with Azek or TimberTech grooved boards may damage the board or result in the boards not being adequately fastened to the joist system.
- Exclusively for use with Azek or TimberTech decking
- Quick and easy installation
- Provides a clean, fastener-free appearance across the entire surface
- Includes: (175) CONCEALoc Fasteners, (184) stainless steel # 7 x 1-5/8" #1 finished head decking screws, (1)#1 square driver bit
- Installs with a standard drill/driver
- Azek CONCEALoc is designed to maintain consistent spacing as deck boards expand and contract. From the point of installation, the Azek CONCEALoc can handle board expansion up to 1/8" and contraction up to 3/16"
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLOCFAST|
|Appearance||Rectangular body with a screw hole in the bend of the bottom flange. Two large off set opposing tabs on top, one tab with small points and the other with a rolled edge, one spacer tab on side of fastener body.|
|Coverage - Square Feet||100|
|Finish||Black oxide with sealer topcoat|
|Material||.060 thick, 201 annealed stainless steel (Non-magnetic); yield strength 75 kpsi; tensile strength 125 kpsi|
|Package Includes||(175) CONCEALoc Fasteners, (184) stainless steel # 7 x 1-5/8" #1 finished head decking screws, (1)#1 square driver bit|
|Recommended Materials||Designed for use with grooved 5/4 x 6 Azek decking or solid edge decking grooved with the Azek router bit. It works with Azek Vintage Collection, XLM Collection, and Brownstone and Slate Gray in the Harvest Collection.|
|Workability||All work can be done quickly and easily from above using basic tools (screw gun)|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|