Atlantic Water Garden's all-in-one rainwater filtration and collection system collects, cleans and filters rainwater and accomodates multiple connection methods for immediate or future use in the garden and around the yard. User-friendly construction makes the Downspout Diverter a breeze to install and easy-to-use. Conserving and re-using rainwater has never been easier.
- Collects water from downspouts
- The hose outlet fits standard garden, pool and sump hoses and the cap removes to fit 3" Schedule 40 pipe
- Hydro Activated Filtrationâ„¢ technology deflects leaves and debris off the screen
- Cover and cap provide a stylish, integrated finish and in colder climates, avert snow
- An easily accessible on/off switch to direct rainwater for collection or return to normal downspout functioning
- Specially designed overflow mechanism ensures excess water safely overflows down the downspout
- Smart Sense First Flush functionality ensures that the majority of contaminants from the roof are flushed down the downspout
- Smart Sense's self regulating valve automatically adjusts to divert the optimum amount of dirty rainwater based on the intensity of the rainfall event
- Note: The clean rain and leaf eater can be used in the same application but would operate on separate downspouts.
|Manufacturer||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RHCRU|
|Brand||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Dimensions||8.25" l x 9" w x 31" h|
|Included Accessories||Downspout Adaptors Included to fit 2"x3", 3"x4", 3", 4" Downspouts|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|