Pond and Garden Protector - 9'x12'
Protecting a pond in the fall is the best way ensure a healthy pond start in the spring. To ensure a healthy winter environment for fish and to reduce spring maintenance, simply keep leaves and windblown debris from entering the pond with an Atlantic Water Pond and Garden Protector. When a traditional pond net becomes laden with leaves that lay on or under the water surface, the leaves begin to decompose, affecting water quality and adding unwanted nutrients to the ecosystem. The domed design of the Pond and Garden Protector causes leaves to roll off the net where they can be collected easily. The Pond and Garden Protector is easy to assemble and remove.
- 9'x12' with a 20'x20' net
- The 1/2" x 1/2" opening keeps debris out while allowing sunlight and fresh air to enter
- Kit includes (1) Ultra Pond Net, (1) Nylon Base, (1) Center Receptor, (4) Fiberglass Poles, (4) 12 Tie-downs, (4) Ground Stakes, (12) Net Stakes, (8) Net Clips
- Keeps out leaves and other windblown debris out of ponds and protects fish from heron and other predators
- Helps prevent algae growth by reducing organic waste from ponds
- Protects fruiting plants and vegetables in the garden
- Allows forsunlight and optimum plant ventilation in the garden
- Can be covered with plastic to protect plants against frost
|Manufacturer||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PGPLG|
|Brand||Atlantic Water Gardens|
|Dimensions||9' x 12' with a 20' x 20' net|
|Included Accessories||(1) Ultra Pond Net, (1) Nylon Base, (1) Center Receptor, (4) Fiberglass Poles, (4) 12' Tie-downs, (4) Ground Stakes, (12) Net Stakes, (8) Net Clips|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|