Aquascape Sludge and Filter Cleaner effectively reduces fish waste and decaying organic plant material in ponds, allowing you to enjoy your pond versus spending time maintaining it. Each bottle of Aquascape Sludge and Filter Cleaner is packed full of five pure strains of heterotrophic bacteria, helping to maintain a strong biological balance in your pond while quickly cleaning rocks, gravel, and filter pads. The Sludge and Filter Cleaner also includes marigold and humic acid, which helps to improve the pond environment for your fish. The treatment is completely safe for fish, plants, pets, and wildlife.
The 8 oz, 16 oz, 32 oz, and 1 gallon containers have an easy to use pump top to accurately measure the treatment per pump, simplifying the application. The Sludge and Filter Cleaner contains a 1.5 billion CFU per ounce potency to ensure consistent effective treatment. The 8 ounce size treats approximately 5,000 gallons, the 16 ounce treats 10,000, the 32 ounce treats 20,000, and the 1 gallon container treats 80,000 gallons of water.
The Aquascape Sludge and Filter Cleaner Contractor Grade - 1 gallon PRO is 25 percent more concentrated than the consumer equivalent. A 4.5 billion CFU per ounce potency ensures consistently effective treatment when used with the included measuring cup and dosage guide. One cup treats approximately 6,000 gallons. One gallon PRO treats approximately 96,000 gallons of water.
- Contains five pure strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- Helps maintain a strong biological balance
- Reduces fish waste and decaying organic plant material
- Safe for fish, plants, pets, and wildlife
- The treatment is available in a variety of sizes. 1 gallon treats 80,000 gallons of water, 1 gallon pro treats 96,000 gallons of water, 16 oz treats 10,000 gallons of water, 32 oz treats 20,000 gallons of water, and 8 oz treats 5,000 gallons of water.
|Ships to HI/AK||No|