Aquascape BioBalls Biological Filter Media supports effective biological filtration by providing textured surface area for beneficial bacteria to grow and colonize. BioBalls will not break down like traditional biological media options, providing years of trouble-free use without replacement. The paddle wheel design breaks waterflow, helping to degas the water and maximize dissolved oxygen levels. Compact size allows for placement into smaller spaces. BioBalls are available in 100 count including media net with drawstring or in a bulk 1,000 count.
- Ideal for use as a biological filter media
- Each ball provides 19 square inches of surface area for bacteria colonization
- Cost effective and ideal for larger filters or multiple installations
- Helps to degas water and maximize dissolved oxygen levels
- Provides years of trouble-free use
|Ships to HI/AK||No|