AquaForce Solids Handling Pond Pumps provide flow rates from 1,070 gallons per hour up to 7,793 gallons per hour and are ideal for use in ponds, waterfalls, and other water feature applications. A protective prefilter cage and wide, flat base allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond. The pump's asynchronous motor technology is extremely energy efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps. Its oil-free design and high torque performance will provide years of trouble-free operation, while the protective pump cage will handle solids up to one quarter of an inch, preventing clogging and reducing maintenance. A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output which allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted for simple installation. AquaForce Pumps are backed by a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Note: Only the AquaForce Pro 4000-8000 Includes a remote to wirelessly adjust the flow of water
- The AquaForce 1000 Pond Pump provides flow rates up to 1,070 gallons per hour.
- The AquaForce 1800 Pond Pump provides flow rates up to 2,149 gallons per hour.
- The AquaForce 2700 Pond Pump provides flow rates up to 2,695 gallons per hour.
- The AquaForce 3600 Pond Pump provides flow rates up to 3,868 gallons per hour. The AquaForce 5200 Pond Pump provides flowrates up to 5,284 gallons per hour.
- The AquaForce 4000-8000 Adjustable Flow Pond Pump provides flow rates up to 7,793 gallons per hour
- Aquascape AquaForce Pump
|Ships to HI/AK||No|