Intermediate Aluminum Picket - 42"
Ultra-tec Intermediate Picket is used between structural posts to keep cables code compliant on level runs. The anodized aluminum brace is 3/4" x 3/4" and 42" long for cutting down to any size. For the level run, holes are pre-drilled at 3-1/8" on center totaling 13 holes. The stair run comes undrilled so slots can be field-drilled to specific cable run needed.
- Brace between structural posts
- Keeps cable code compliant on level runs
- Can be cut to any size
- Level run pre-drilled at 3-1/8" OC
- Stair run available to field-drill for specific needs
- Include plugs that connect to rail or deck
|Included Accessories||(2) Brace Connector Plugs that connect to rail or deck|
|Manufacturer||The Cable Connection|