Ultra Roof Underlayment 34" x 70' Roll - 198 Sq. Ft.
Grace Ultra Roof Underlayment 34" x 70' Roll - 198 Sq. Ft. is designed for extreme temperature roof assemblies. It is specially formulated to resist temperatures up to 300 degree F without degradation of the butyl adhesive. The underlayment is composed of two waterproofing materials-â€”an aggressive butyl rubber based adhesive backed by a layer of high density cross-laminated polyethylene. Grace Ultra also has a slip-resistant surface that maximizes traction for safety without compromising the integrity of the laps. Unlike some granular surfaced membranes, Grace Ultra will not adhere to the underside of the exposed roof covering, making reroofing easier and less costly. Grace Ultra underlayment is the perfect product for use under certain metal roofs, including those using copper, zinc, or Cor-Ten panels. It is excellent for high altitude and desert climates.
- Designed for extreme temperature conditions such as under certain metal roofs, including those using copper, zinc, or Cor-Ten panels, in high altitude, and desert climates.
- Excellent protection against wind driven rain and ice dams
- High quality seal around roofing fasteners
- Superior lap adhesion to better proct against leaks
- Shingles can be easily removed from existing select underlayment during re-roofing
- Ripcord Split Release on Demand makes installation quick and easy
- 250% Elongation
|Manufacturer Part Number||4661|
|Code Approval||ICC ESR-1677 approval according to AC-48 Acceptance Criteria for Self-Adhered underlayments used as Ice Barriers; Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Class A fire classification under fiber-glass shingles and Class C under organic felt shingles|
|Coverage - Square Feet||198|
|Installation Method||Self-Adhering; Side Laps must be a minimum of 3.5 inches and End Laps a minimum of 6 inches|
|Installation Temperature||40 degrees Fahrenheit or higher|
|Length - Feet||70|
|Tensile Strength - PSI||250|
|Ultraviolet Protection||60 Days|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|