Ice & Water Shield HT Roofing Underlayment 36" x 66.6' Roll - 200 Sq. Ft.
Grace Ice & Water Shield HT is specifically designed to stand up to the high temperatures and other inherent challenges presented by metal roofing. This High Temperature roofing underlayment has a thermal stability up to 260 degrees Fahrenheit. Grace Ice & Water Shield HT has a 120 day exposure time, keeping construction schedules flexible.
- Excellent protection against wind driven rain and ice dams
- High quality seal around roofing fasteners
- Provides watertight installation with NO special treatment of the laps
- Ripcord and Measurement Markings enable fast and easy installation
- Ripcord Split Release on Demand makes installation quick and easy
- High Temperature (HT) resistance up to 260 degrees Fahrenheit
|Manufacturer Part Number||78416|
|Code Approval||Underwriters Laboratories Inc. R13399- Class A fire classification under fiber-glass shingles and Class C underorganic felt shingles (per ASTM E108/UL 790) ; Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Classified Sheathing Material Fire Resistance Classification wit|
|Coverage - Square Feet||200|
|Installation Method||Self-Adhering; Side Laps must be a minimum of 3.5 inches and End Laps a minimum of 6 inches|
|Installation Temperature||40 degrees Fahrenheit or higher|
|Length - Feet||66.6|
|Thickness - Inches||40 mil|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|